Ramadan Programs Valgarity

Hi Guys My Name is Khawaja Awais and I am a student that was my introduction now i get to my topic which is about :-

Ramadan Programs Valgarity:-

As in my previous article i talked about Pakistan Dramas Valgarity and now in this show i am going to talk about the stuff which is showed in the so called ramzan programs in which they talk about everything except islamic things.I know many of you will be supporting those anchors but non can deny the reality which is that these things are displayed in the programs which is not good for our generation . I saw a ramzan program in which a singer was invited and they asked him to sing a song without even recognizing that this is the holy month of ramzan and if you dont agree with me what i am talking about take look at this valgarity.. :-





SHARE

Khawaja Awais

Hi I am Khawaja Awais, I am a Blogger and entrepreneur.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments: