Pakistan Drama's Valgarity Nowadays

Hi Guys My Name is Khawaja Awais and I am a student that was my introduction now i get to my topic which is about :-
Pakistan Drama's Valgarity Nowadays
In this country we really respect our values,respect our realtionships but Nowadays we can't watch these kind of dramas with our family members.I don't think that pakistani culture has advanced so much .We cant be such advanced that we forget our religion,our culture .Tv producers and writers are so greedy that they put every kind of spice in the story and dont see that Is this even right to show these kind of stuff to our new generation. This type of culture of having many affairs with the relations which are very respectable to our muslims are showed in the Drama's without even thinking that what effect will it take on the youngsters.Many people would think that I am not saying truth our drama's are very good they dont show these kind of stuff but as a proof i would like u guys to see this video and see how HUM TV is spreading Vulgarity and damaging the minds of our generation.Just Click on the link below and see the video..





SHARE

Khawaja Awais

Hi I am Khawaja Awais, I am a Blogger and entrepreneur.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment