Factors of Mental Stress Nowadays

Hi as you know I am Khawaja Awais And I am a student . If u have seen my previous posts u would have known that i rise the true factors and my todays blog is about Factors of mental stress nowadays in this post i will be discussing factors but in my next post i will be discussing how to decrease mental stress the easy way so always stay updated and open my blog daily now i come to my main subject which is:-
Factors Of Mental Stress Nowadays
Nowadays people are getting stressed day by day and its just rising everyday which is making them to take tablets and other medicines which ofcourse damages their health . the main factor of it is economic preassure in todays time the biggest job for a person is to earn money and manage their family with the money they make. Every person wants to earn more and more money because of the rise of the prices of nearly every thing . They always want to find new ways of earning it and if they dont get enough money they start getting frustated .This need of earning money is making them do all the jobs which they dont want to do but they still have to do it which in the end of the day make them more Frustrated .And not only themselves but also their families are getting stressed which makes the situation more critical . T
hese were the main factors i will be discussing few more in the next post and also a way of decreasing it so stay tuned guys take care.
SHARE

Khawaja Awais

Hi I am Khawaja Awais, I am a Blogger and entrepreneur.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment