Ismlamabad Incidents's Reality Part 2

Yesterday  I posted about the facts of the Islamabad incident how it was preplanned and today i am gonna discuss it further giving you guys more proof about it ...
My today's proof includes the man who became hero because of this incident and every channel called him "The Saviour" .. But actually the saviour was also hugely involved in the planning of this incident and had close relations with these two people . The woman specially was seen in various Jalsas and ceremony's with him.. which proves the matter was hugely planned .. Many of guys criticized my previous post that i had only one pic to say these things so today according to my discussion here is a pic about the woman and the so called saviour .. Click below to open it :-



SHARE

Khawaja Awais

Hi I am Khawaja Awais, I am a Blogger and entrepreneur.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment